No matter where one lives today, it is common to have one’s property fenced. Unlike in the past, when land deeds and claims to the land were not as important, today, land is an extremely limited resource – and accordingly, it is imperative that measures are taken to ensure that one’s land is properly guarded against from trespassers or encroachment. Furthermore, a fenced property provides many advantages, of which some are as follows:
- Security – there is a reason why fencing is commonly identified as security fencing Perth. The main purpose behind installing a fence is to provide security to your property. As was mentioned above, this can be from unwanted human trespassers and thieves, but it can also extend to wildlife. This is especially so in areas that are located in close proximities to wildlife sanctuaries, forests and other natural reserves. Furthermore, areas of high crime and instability also warrant the installation of fences for the purpose of securing one’s property from thieves, abductors, and other criminals.
- Safety – in the case of children or pets inhabiting a home, the aspect of safety is extremely important, and a valuable advantage of fencing. By fencing a property, one can provide a safe environment for children and pets to play in without being in danger of being abducted, threatened or harassed by outside individuals; furthermore, it also prevents harms befalling them due to straying off from the property. In the case of pets, there is one more added advantage of protecting outside individuals as well (especially in the case of aggressive pets).
- Privacy – certain types of fences, such as colorbond fencing prices Perth, have a very clear purpose of providing privacy to a property. In today’s age, where human population concentration has reached astounding levels in the ecumene, privacy is an important aspect and factor to dwell upon when purchasing or selling property. The ability to engage in personal pursuits away from prying eyes is not only a right of all individuals, but it can also be an important need that should be secured to prevent one’s exploitation at the hands of perverts (especially so in the case of paedophiles and young children, and stalkers and women).
- Delineation of property – by fencing one’s property, one is also capable of clearly marking the boundaries of the property. This is very important today, because encroachments to one’s land is a common issue; not to add, feuds with neighbours over land rights can easily turn into expensive lawsuits.
- Added value – a fence can also have decorative purposes, and with all of the above advantages, it gives an added value to the property. This especially is important during the sale of property.